Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to the bike

My ride 
So the plan is to begin my ride again tomorrow (if I can get ready in time), or Saturday. I'll try and do a bit more about Japan soon too - there were some amazing things that went down that I left off because they deserved their own sections. I have done some awesome stuff in the past, but one of the things we did was possibly one of my greatest feats of all time. 

In the meantime, I have a new cycling sponsor; the company Knog (knog.com.au), has decided to get behind me as I pedal around the west coast of Korea. I'm also planning to do a bike trip in the middle east starting April of next year. If all goes as planned, I'll be a part of a women's bike ride through the region to raise both awareness and funds for the area, and promote biking for women in areas where they are usually not permitted to do so after they hit puberty. 

Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment