Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Student names


Johnny
i have the best students names!
here are some for your reading pleasure. i hope you laugh out loud. i do all the time.

Obama
Jesus
C.E.O
Bear
Sparrow
Ghost
Bomb
Clint Eastwood
Glue pop
Pablo (a KOREAN kid!)

I laugh everyday at mostly Obama (he's cute and smart and pretty sneaky!), C.E.O (he's a kind brainiac), and Jesus (he kind of just wanders around and doesn't pay attention to much, but has the CUTEST little face).
My favourite kid is this kind of hyperactive / attention getting kid that most everyone else wants to kill. His name is johnny and it's his birthday tomorrow, so I bought him a cool race car present tonight. I'll miss him loads.
i forgot the funny names from last week already. Bummer. I'm gunna have to look them up again.
the funniest one ...I have to think hard .. OH! his name was Symptom. Most of the teachers tried to tell him to change it, but I like to encourage these fun names. It's not like it's their real names anyway; might as well have one you think is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment