Monday, April 12, 2010

A little more about Europe



This was my hitchhiking path that I did for my last trip - 8 Countries, and approximately 2,538 kilometres, from Istanbul, Turkey to Warsaw, Poland. 
Obviously since we (my friend Ben and I went together) were hitchhiking, we stayed in some random places - we slept outside a few nights, and also in truckers trucks a few nights as well as being taken in by some amazing people - some of this was accomplished by us walking, other places were stopped at, and side adventures were completely taken. We took 6 1/2 weeks for this whole adventure, plus I had another week beforehand in Poland for Christmas before Ben and I met up on new years eve in Turkey. It was one of the most epic journeys I have ever undertaken so far, and it made me just want to take on more; my poor parents.


Taken in Northern Turkey, right before being swarmed by a group of school kids


No comments:

Post a Comment