Friday, March 25, 2011

Moved ... again

Things have been crazy lately, I packed up, cleared out, said goodbye and left once again for a new home country. This time, it's New Zealand, and although I've only been here for 3 days now, I'm already loving all the awesome people I'm meeting, and the fun places I'm getting to go!

I sounds like a Dr. Suess book, but I'm serious, that so far, it's been great here, and I'm really hoping that I'll be able to stumble into some great projects and get doing some creative stuff with others again. So far, I've been doing the typical - meeting people, making friends, going out to rad little bars and restaurants.. and this weekend I'm going with some friends to someone's going away on the coast at their getaway house! Seriously... how fun does that sound!?

So really, now all I have to do is find a job, house, bike and phone, then everything from there will hopefully fall into place, but so far, I've got a feeling that it'll be alright.

2 comments:

  1. How many home countries have you made it too? Sounds fun to head to a getaway house on the coast. Hope you enjoyed the weekend but get to work finding that job and house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my 5th country I've lived in, but i've traveled to about 25 now, so i sort of constantly live in transit it feels like (i love it!)

    ReplyDelete